STATE TIMES NEWS AKHNOOR: A youth was hospitalised after drug overdose in Paloura area on Sunday. As per the details, Sanjay Singh, son of Pritam Singh, resident of Akhnoor was shifted to hospital by his family members after he fell ill. On preliminary investigation, doctors learnt that he has taken excessive dose of drug.
Bachchan sir and I are at loggerheads in ‘Gulabo Sitabo’: Ayushmann
Pay attention to whatever you eat: Dr Sushil
Disrespectful to not consult my father, Shekhar Kapur about ‘Mr India 2’: Sonam
Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Raj Kundra welcome baby girl
Taapsee, Tahir to star in Hindi adaptation of German classic ‘Run Lola Run’
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper