State Times News JAMMU: A youth was electrocuted to death in Bathindi area on Monday. As per the details, Javed Ahmed, son of Abdul Majid, resident of Doda who was staying in rented house in Jalalabad area received electric shock while repairing an electric appliance. He was shifted to hospital where doctors declared him as brought dead. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Ajay Devgn’s “Maidaan” to release in August 2021
Potential COVID-19 vaccine by Zydus Cadila gets DCGI nod for human clinical trials
Sushant suicide: Bhansali’s statement to be recorded on July 6
Veteran Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away
Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh-starrer ‘Yaara’ to release on ZEE5
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper