State Times News JAMMU: A youth was electrocuted to death in Bathindi area on Monday. As per the details, Javed Ahmed, son of Abdul Majid, resident of Doda who was staying in rented house in Jalalabad area received electric shock while repairing an electric appliance. He was shifted to hospital where doctors declared him as brought dead. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Anupam Kher’s mother, brother test positive for COVID-19
COVID-19: Rekha’s bungalow sealed after guard tests positive
Esha Deol quashes rumours of Hema Malini being hospitalised: She’s fit and fine
Security beefed up outside Nanavati Hospital, Bachchan’s home
Amitabh Bachchan, son Abhishek test positive for COVID-19, hospitalised
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper