STATE TIMES NEWS R S PURA: A youth on Monday died after consuming poisonous substance at his house at R S Pura. As per the details, Naveen, son of Rashpal, resident of R S Pura consumed poison in his house on October 12 and was under treatment in hospital. On Monday, he died during treatment. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
‘Lata Mangeshkar’s condition critical, slowly improving’
Lata Mangeshkar admitted to hospital
Ajay Devgn’s ‘Maidaan’ to hit theatres on November 27, 2020
Faith leaders instrumental in developing sustainable health policies: Dr Sushil
Crystal Reed to star in ‘Escape The Field’
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper