STATE TIMES NEWS SAMBA: A youth consumed poison under mysterious circumstances at his residence in village Nagrota area of Vijaypur in District Samba. According to the sources, Lablu Lal (28), son of Rattan Lal, resident of village Nagrota consumed poisonous substance under mysterious circumstances at his home and was shifted to Emergency Hospital Vijaypur by his family from where doctor referred him Government Medical College and Hospital Jammu for further treatment. Police has taken cognisance in the matter and started investigation.
Religion and science don’t have to be divorced: Vidya Balan
Making ‘Mission Mangal’ was a big risk: Akshay Kumar
Walkathon held on ‘Healthy Aging, Strong Bones’
‘Sridevi: Girl Woman Superstar’: Penguin announces book on Indian cinema legend
‘Change is inevitable’: Miley addresses split from Liam
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper