STATE TIMES NEWS
SAMBA: A 24 years old youth consumed some poisonous substance under mysterious circumstances at his home in village Supwal Samba on Tuesday. According to a report, Ashwani Kumar (24) son of Des Raj resident of Supwal in District Samba consumed some poisonous substance at his home in Supwal. On seeing him lying unconscious, family members immediately rushed him to District Hospital Samba for treatment from where doctors referred him to Government Medical College and Hospital Jammu for further treatment. Police has taken cognisance in the matter and started investigation.
Renowned neuro physician Dr Sushil Razdan on digital platform
We lost another gem: Amitabh Bachchan remembers co-star Jagdeep
Director Bhansali reaches police station to record statement
Ajay Devgn’s “Maidaan” to release in August 2021
Potential COVID-19 vaccine by Zydus Cadila gets DCGI nod for human clinical trials
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper