State Times NewsJAMMU: A woman died after consuming poison at her house in Narwal area.As per details, Nisha Devi, wife of Tara Chand, resident of Uttar Pradesh, presently staying at Rajiv Nagar, consumed poison in her house and was shifted to hospital, where she succumbed. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Aamir Khan, Renuka Shahane and others pay tributes to India’s first Oscar winner Bhanu Athaiya
Sarah Shahi to star in ‘Black Adam’
Akshay Kumar starts filming YRF’s Prithviraj’
Shreya Dhanwanthary on ‘Scam 1992’: Hansal Mehta wanted prepared actors, not robots
HC grants bail to Rhea, rejects her brother’s plea for release
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper