STATE TIMES NEWSBHADARWAH: Property worth lakhs got damaged in a devastating fire incident triggered reportedly due to short circuit, in which a 2 storey house was gutted in Atalgarh village of Dhareja panchayat in additional district Bhadarwah on Sunday morning.According to reports, a two storey house in Atalgarh area, 2 km from Bhadarwah town came under huge flames reportedly after short circuit, luckily inmates had a narrow escape as they immediately ran out of the house after experiencing the fire.Eyewitnesses said, the fire, which started at 9 AM damaged the house of a Ehsan Ahmed, son of Ali Mohammad. Although people tried their best to douse the flames and simultaneously also informed police, Fire Tenders and civil administration.Fire tenders led by Incharge Fire Station Bhadarwah Mohd Farooq Parrey acted swiftly by reaching the spot in time and controlled the fire from spreading to adjoining houses.When contacted Tehsildar Bhadarwah Zeeshan Tahir said that after receiving information, Fire Tenders immediately rushed to the spot and started the operation to douse the fire. The cause of fire is said to be short circuit.“As of now, fire is completely under control and the nearby structures are safe,” Tehsildar added, saying that a team of revenue department will visit the spot tomorrow to access the loss of property to prepare relief for the effected family. Police has taken the cognizance of fire incident and started investigation.
Download 10Cric Casino app, and enjoy Indias most popular casino games, directly on your mobile!
Gamble with real money online! Play Indias favourite casino games at 7Jackpots.com, Indias most trusted online casino site.
Sanya Malhotra, Abhimanyu Dassani to star in Netflix film ‘Meenakshi Sundareshwar’
Comedian Bharti Singh, husband get bail in drugs case
Kangana moves HC to quash Mumbai Police’s FIR against her
‘Bhassad’, first film after UP CM visualises Bollywood dream in North India
Comedian Bharti Singh arrested by NCB in drug case
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper