STATE TIMES NEWSJAMMU: Two persons died after consuming poison at their respective houses here on Tuesday.As per details, Sahil Sharma, son of Dwarka Nath, resident of Arnia consumed poison in his house. He was shifted to hospital by his family members where he succumbed.Meanwhile, Raj Kumar, son of Makhan Chand, resident of Rehari Colony also consumed poison at his house and died during treatment at hospital.
Cops deployed outside Deepika Padukone’s residence
Drugs probe: Designer Simone Khambata reaches NCB guest house
NCB summons Deepika, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan in drugs case
Drugs probe: NCB may summon Deepika Padukone if needed
Paytm app removed from Google Play store
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper