State Times News JAMMU: Two persons consumed poison at their respective houses here on Tuesday. As per the details, Ravi Kumar, resident of Samba and Neha, resident of Nowshera consumed poison at their respective houses and were shifted to hospital for treatment.
Anupam Kher’s mother, brother test positive for COVID-19
COVID-19: Rekha’s bungalow sealed after guard tests positive
Esha Deol quashes rumours of Hema Malini being hospitalised: She’s fit and fine
Security beefed up outside Nanavati Hospital, Bachchan’s home
Amitabh Bachchan, son Abhishek test positive for COVID-19, hospitalised
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper