STATE TIMES NEWS R S PURA: A man was electrocuted to death in R S Pura on Wednesday. As per the details, Suful Kumar, son of Binju Mandal, resident of Bihar, presently staying at Kotli Shah Doula received electric shock while repairing an appliance. He was shifted to hospital where doctors declared him as brought dead. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Shah Rukh Khan to produce horror series for Netflix
Filmcity earns Rs 7.55 cr from visitors in 5 years
Priyanka Chopra the only ‘desi girl’, no one can take her place: Parineeti
Tyrese Gibson to headline thriller ‘Inside Game’
Public education must to mitigate CVD burden: Dr Sushil
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper