STATE TIMES NEWSBARI BRAHMANA: A man died of electrocution at Bari Brahmana area on Sunday.As per details, Anil Kumar, son of Paramsukh, resident of Uttar Pradesh, presently staying at Bari Brahmana got injured after receiving electric shock, while repairing an appliance. He was shifted to hospital where doctors declared him as brought dead. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Cops deployed outside Deepika Padukone’s residence
Drugs probe: Designer Simone Khambata reaches NCB guest house
NCB summons Deepika, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan in drugs case
Drugs probe: NCB may summon Deepika Padukone if needed
Paytm app removed from Google Play store
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper