STATE TIMES NEWS
JAMMU: A man got injured after receiving electric shock at Channi area on Thursday.
As per the details, a man received electric shock while repairing the meter as a result he got injured and was shifted to hospital where he is under treatment.
Paytm app removed from Google Play store
Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 14′ to premiere on October 3
Kangana Ranaut leaves Mumbai for home state, calls her analogy about POK bang on’
Namit Das begins shooting for ‘Aafat-E-Ishq’
Rani, Saif wrap shooting for ‘Bunty Aur Babli 2’
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper