State Times News UDHAMPUR: A man died after consuming poison in his house at Majalta. As per the details, Ram Lal, son of Kasturi Lal, resident of Majalta consumed some poisonous substance in his house four days back and was under treatment at GMC Hospital. Today he died during treatment. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Shah Rukh Khan to produce horror series for Netflix
Filmcity earns Rs 7.55 cr from visitors in 5 years
Priyanka Chopra the only ‘desi girl’, no one can take her place: Parineeti
Tyrese Gibson to headline thriller ‘Inside Game’
Public education must to mitigate CVD burden: Dr Sushil
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper