State Times NewsREASI: A man died after consuming poison in his house at Talwara on Thursday.As per details, Kewal Singh, son of Suram Singh, resident of Talwara consumed poison in his house. He was shifted to hospital by his family members where doctors declared him as brought dead.
‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ is timeless: Kajol on film’s 25th anniversary
Aamir Khan, Renuka Shahane and others pay tributes to India’s first Oscar winner Bhanu Athaiya
Sarah Shahi to star in ‘Black Adam’
Akshay Kumar starts filming YRF’s Prithviraj’
Shreya Dhanwanthary on ‘Scam 1992’: Hansal Mehta wanted prepared actors, not robots
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper