STATE TIMES NEWS
JAMMU: A man died after consuming poison at his house on Saturday.
As per the details, Surinder Sharma, son of Bansi Lal, resident of Dhar Road consumed poison in his house. He was shifted to hospital by his family members where doctors declared him as brought dead.
Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 14′ to premiere on October 3
Kangana Ranaut leaves Mumbai for home state, calls her analogy about POK bang on’
Namit Das begins shooting for ‘Aafat-E-Ishq’
Rani, Saif wrap shooting for ‘Bunty Aur Babli 2’
NCB conducts raids in Mumbai against drug traffickers
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper