STATE TIMES NEWSJAMMU: A man died after consuming poison at Gharota area on Monday.As per details, Ranjit Singh, son of Kartar Singh, resident of Jandyal Thathi was found unconscious in his house and was shifted to hospital by his family members, where doctors declared him as brought dead. During preliminary investigation it was learnt that the deceased had consumed poison. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
PM Modi greets Lata Mangeshkar on birthday
Deepika reaches NCB office to record statement in drugs case
Cops deployed outside Deepika Padukone’s residence
Drugs probe: Designer Simone Khambata reaches NCB guest house
NCB summons Deepika, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan in drugs case
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper