STATE TIMES NEWSJAMMU: A man died after consuming poison at Gharota area on Monday.As per details, Ranjit Singh, son of Kartar Singh, resident of Jandyal Thathi was found unconscious in his house and was shifted to hospital by his family members, where doctors declared him as brought dead. During preliminary investigation it was learnt that the deceased had consumed poison. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Paytm app removed from Google Play store
Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 14′ to premiere on October 3
Kangana Ranaut leaves Mumbai for home state, calls her analogy about POK bang on’
Namit Das begins shooting for ‘Aafat-E-Ishq’
Rani, Saif wrap shooting for ‘Bunty Aur Babli 2’
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper