STATE TIMES NEWS
NOWSHERA: A housewife was injured when a LPG cylinder caught fire and exploded while cooking.
The LPG cylinder which was being used by the house wife identified as Anshu Devi wife of Balbir Kumar resident of village Nala Manglote, suddenly caught fire and exploded. The villagers reached the spot and tried to douse the incident. The house and its belongings were damaged to a great extent in the fire.
Meanwhile the injured house wife was shifted by the villagers to Sub District Hospital Nowshera.
The police have taken cognisance of the incident and registered a case for investigation.
We lost another gem: Amitabh Bachchan remembers co-star Jagdeep
Director Bhansali reaches police station to record statement
Ajay Devgn’s “Maidaan” to release in August 2021
Potential COVID-19 vaccine by Zydus Cadila gets DCGI nod for human clinical trials
Sushant suicide: Bhansali’s statement to be recorded on July 6
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper