State Times News R S PURA: A girl died after consuming poison in her house at R S Pura on Saturday. As per the details, a girl, resident of R S Pura was seen unconscious in her room by her family members who shifted her to hospital where doctors declared her as brought dead. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Religion and science don’t have to be divorced: Vidya Balan
Making ‘Mission Mangal’ was a big risk: Akshay Kumar
Walkathon held on ‘Healthy Aging, Strong Bones’
‘Sridevi: Girl Woman Superstar’: Penguin announces book on Indian cinema legend
‘Change is inevitable’: Miley addresses split from Liam
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper