STATE TIMES NEWS BILLAWAR: A girl consumed poison in her house at Billawar on Sunday. As per the details, a girl, resident of Billlawar consumed poison in her house and was shifted to hospital by her family members where she is under treatment.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Religion and science don’t have to be divorced: Vidya Balan
Making ‘Mission Mangal’ was a big risk: Akshay Kumar
Walkathon held on ‘Healthy Aging, Strong Bones’
‘Sridevi: Girl Woman Superstar’: Penguin announces book on Indian cinema legend
‘Change is inevitable’: Miley addresses split from Liam
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper