STATE TIMES NEWS
JAMMU: A fire
broke out in a godown near Commerce College on Saturday in which goods worth
lakhs were reduced to ashes.
As per the
details, on seeing flames coming out a godown housing plastic material near
Commence College, locals informed the police which along with fire tenders
rushed to the spot and doused the fire after hectic efforts. Goods worth lakhs
of rupees were reduced to ashes in the incident.
residential house belonging to Mohd Rafiq was also gutted in fire at village
Rajput case: Rhea Chakraborty, Bihar govt file written submissions in SC
Russia registers virus vaccine, Putin’s daughter given it
Priyanka Chopra finishes her memoir, says every word reflection into her life
‘Laal Singh Chaddha’ release postponed to Christmas 2021
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper