STATE TIMES NEWSJAMMU: A six years old boy was electrocuted to death in Miran Sahib area on Tuesday. As per the details, Sonu, son of Surjit Mani, resident of Bihar, presently staying at Miran Sahib received electric shock in his house and was shifted to hospital where doctors declared him as dead on arrival. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Deepika reaches NCB office to record statement in drugs case
Cops deployed outside Deepika Padukone’s residence
Drugs probe: Designer Simone Khambata reaches NCB guest house
NCB summons Deepika, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan in drugs case
Drugs probe: NCB may summon Deepika Padukone if needed
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper