If there is one thing we All have been doing ardently during this quarantine period, is certainly shopping heavily online. Retailers, as a result, have been continuously outpouring and competing with one another to allure as many shoppers as they possibly can with exclusive offers and lucrative perks. Shopping online is definitely a cheaper and more convenient option. And we are about to tell you how you can take your savings even higher, all while sorting your shopping needs. Sounds like something you’d want?When we think of online shopping, we think of Amazon (well mostly, don’t we?). And justifiably, the retailer offers some of the best deals and discounts on just about everything. On top of that, unlike other retailers, it allows stacking of multiple Amazon coupons in a single order, thus, more savings. Amazon was just a prime example, there lies tons of online retailers such as Flipkart, Myntra, eBay, Ajio etc., that offer extra benefits and offers to its users. Trace through these pointers we are providing below to know the hidden tips and tricks to save money during online shopping,
1. Sign Up for MembershipPeople who are members of Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Tata CLiq enjoy the unique benefits of early access to exciting offers and deals, unlimited access to great discounts, free delivery and access to exclusive sales for Members and so on. You get free shipping, along with one day, two days and regular delivery on eligible items, regardless of their value, as a member. Depending on the e-commerce platform, you just have to pay an annual subscription fee of around 700 and above for the membership package. So here, by having free delivery and exclusive deals, you can save more.
2. Check Bank offersE-commerce sites offer exclusive credit card and debit card discounts to various banks in India. You can receive additional discounts or cash back by using them during the offer period. Also search No EMI cost options for a number of banks.
3. Wait for Best deals and seasonal offers Save more if you search the offer and the lightning sale. And since we are approaching festive season, retailers are storming in with seasonal sales like Great Indian Sale, Super Value Day, Big Billion Days, etc. Buy big-ticket items during the offer time to bag that extra bucks into wallets. Check various discounts and cashback deals with Amazon, Flipkart, Tata Cliq as well. In particular, search the regular sales and the outlet store to see the best offers of the day and save more money.
4. Online Wallet OffersOnline wallet offers will appear to be a fantastic hack to save money if used in the right way. Websites like Paytm, Mobikwik and many others allow users to shop online for their favourite items by giving them part of their money back on the purchase made. These wallets, combined with the advantages of exclusive membership, help users make payments easily and with extra savings. Special wallet deals can be found on the retailer’s website and can be used at the time of purchase on all e-commerce sites such as Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Tata CLiq etc.
5. Coupon Codes & CashbackE-Commerce websites launch new special discounts and coupon codes every now and then. These coupon codes may be stated in any or selected categories. Although users can find various coupon codes online, Cashback websites can help users spend substantially less on their online shopping. Efficient in chasing insane promotional deals and discount codes these websites curate deals that help shoppers save money. In addition, Cashback sites also offer their users additional cashback over and above these coupon codes and store discounts. This one extra step in the online shopping process will help users save a lot of money.
6. Add products to shopping cart and leaveOne of the best strategies to get a discount on online shopping is to put items that you want to purchase in a shopping cart. Only log out of the website after adding items. There is a great chance that the retailer will go back and deliver some special offers to the user. Now, you can wait a few days and receive a discount voucher via email or SMS to complete your online shopping order, and here you can save more money by using this deal and the discount coupons from the retailer in the mail.
7. Price ComparisonSellers are finding creative ways to keep their listings on top of price comparison platforms, i.e. the cheapest deal. You’ll be shocked that the product priced in the range of Rs 2500 to Rs 2800 was available for Rs 2300 on reputable e-commerce sites such as Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Tata CLiq etc. Here if you try this hack you will save your money by paying lower money.
Shopping is always fun and exciting when you don’t end up fretting over the hole it created in your wallets. So, keep the aforementioned tips in your mind, the next time you decide to shop online for as shoppers, one of our biggest priorities is to save while we spend.
Download 10Cric Casino app, and enjoy Indias most popular casino games, directly on your mobile!
Gamble with real money online! Play Indias favourite casino games at 7Jackpots.com, Indias most trusted online casino site.
Comedian Bharti Singh, husband get bail in drugs case
Kangana moves HC to quash Mumbai Police’s FIR against her
‘Bhassad’, first film after UP CM visualises Bollywood dream in North India
Comedian Bharti Singh arrested by NCB in drug case
Sanjay Dutt”s ”Torbaaz” to premiere on Netflix next month
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper