State Times News KATRA: A youth received burn injuries in a marriage function at Katra on Wednesday. As per the details, Veeru, son of Madan Lal, resident of Katra received burn injuries after hot cooking oil fell upon him. He was shifted to local hospital from where he was further referred to GMC Hospital on being critical. Police is investigating the matter.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Big B discharged from hospital
Big B admitted to hospital
Maha polls: Sanjay Dutt backs Aaditya, wishes for his victory
Heart disease deaths rise in India by 34 pc: Dr Bali
I’ll be the happiest girl in the world: Kareena on being Alia’s sister-in-law
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper