State Times News JAMMU: A youth was electrocuted to death in Bathindi area on Monday. As per the details, Javed Ahmed, son of Abdul Majid, resident of Doda who was staying in rented house in Jalalabad area received electric shock while repairing an electric appliance. He was shifted to hospital where doctors declared him as brought dead. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Doubted if I will ever act again: Suniel Shetty
Shilpa Shetty to be Punit Balana’s showstopper at LFW
‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2’ to hit screens on July 31, 2020
Religion and science don’t have to be divorced: Vidya Balan
Making ‘Mission Mangal’ was a big risk: Akshay Kumar
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper