State Times News JAMMU: A youth was electrocuted to death in Bathindi area on Monday. As per the details, Javed Ahmed, son of Abdul Majid, resident of Doda who was staying in rented house in Jalalabad area received electric shock while repairing an electric appliance. He was shifted to hospital where doctors declared him as brought dead. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
UNICEF ropes in Ayushmann Khurrana to raise voice against child sexual abuse
IFFI announces films for Open Air Screenings
Maharashtra polls: Aamir Khan, Madhuri Dixit cast vote
Polluted air is costing our lives: Dr Sushil
Big B discharged from hospital
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper