STATE TIMES NEWS
RAJOURI: A 26 years youth identified as Sudhanshu Sharma, son of Subash Chander, resident of Ward No 10, died after consuming poison. According to report, the youth consumed poison at his residence and became unconscious. He was immediately shifted to District Hospital Rajouri. Since his condition was serious he was referred to Government Medical College Hospital Jammu but he breathed his last enroute Jammu.
Have been harassed by actors on sets, says Kangana Ranaut
Ranjani Murali wins ‘Womans Voice Award’ at AKLF 2019
Spiritual tradition may bring indirect health benefit: Dr Sushil
I sing better and different than what I did 25 years ago: Sonu Nigam
The Grandstand Restrobar –– where Fans unite with their Sport
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper