STATE TIMES NEWS JAMMU: A youth consumed poisonous substance in his house at Gharota on Monday. As per the details, Hem Raj, son of Sohan Lal, resident of Gharota was found unconscious in his room by his family members and was shifted to hospital where he is under treatment.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Religion and science don’t have to be divorced: Vidya Balan
Making ‘Mission Mangal’ was a big risk: Akshay Kumar
Walkathon held on ‘Healthy Aging, Strong Bones’
‘Sridevi: Girl Woman Superstar’: Penguin announces book on Indian cinema legend
‘Change is inevitable’: Miley addresses split from Liam
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper