STATE TIMES NEWS
SAMBA: A 24 years old youth consumed some poisonous substance under mysterious circumstances at his home in village Supwal Samba on Tuesday. According to a report, Ashwani Kumar (24) son of Des Raj resident of Supwal in District Samba consumed some poisonous substance at his home in Supwal. On seeing him lying unconscious, family members immediately rushed him to District Hospital Samba for treatment from where doctors referred him to Government Medical College and Hospital Jammu for further treatment. Police has taken cognisance in the matter and started investigation.
It’s a work in progress, says Taapsee Pannu on becoming a Bollywood star
Junk food causing brain health to decline faster: Study
Deepika Padukone joins Ranveer Singh in ’83’
Artificial light during sleep linked to weight gain in women: Study
Esha Deol, Bharat Takhtani welcome second child together
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper