STATE TIMES NEWS
MENDHAR : A young girl identified as Nazia Kouser (18) daughter of Gulam Sadiq resident of village Sagra, Tehsil Mendhar consumed some poisonous substance and became unconscious. She was immediately shited to Sub District Hospital Mendhar where the doctors provided her stomach wash.
In spite of the best efforts of the doctors, the girl could not be saved. Her body was later handed over to her parents after completing the legal formalities. The circumstances under which she took such an extreme step could not be ascertained.
Listen to your heart before ascending high altitudes: Dr. Sushil
Rohit Shetty denies approaching Prabhas for his next
Sonakshi, Diljit start shooting for Vashu Bhagnani’s next
Honoured to be a new Academy member: Deepika Padukone
Salman Khan takes horse riding lessons for ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’
© 2016 State Times Daily Newspaper