STATE TIMES NEWS
MENDHAR : A young girl identified as Nazia Kouser (18) daughter of Gulam Sadiq resident of village Sagra, Tehsil Mendhar consumed some poisonous substance and became unconscious. She was immediately shited to Sub District Hospital Mendhar where the doctors provided her stomach wash.
In spite of the best efforts of the doctors, the girl could not be saved. Her body was later handed over to her parents after completing the legal formalities. The circumstances under which she took such an extreme step could not be ascertained.
Weekly Horoscopes – This Week’s Horoscopes for All Signs
No heroine finalised for ‘Krrish 4’ yet: Hrithik
‘Logan’ star Dafne Keen may return for an X-23 solo movie
It was a no-brainer for me to say yes to ‘Tubelight’: Sohail
There should be no comparisons between ‘Dangal’ and ‘Baahubali 2”: Aamir
© 2016 State Times Daily Newspaper