STATE TIMES NEWS
SAMBA: A woman died after she consumed poisonous substance under mysterious circumstances at home in village Rangoor camp area of Sector Ramgarh on Monday.
According to a report, Rekha Devi (32) wife of Vijay Kumar resident of Rangoor Camp Ramgarh, consumed some poisonous substance under mysterious circumstances at her home. On seeing her unconscious, her family members brought to Community Health Centre Ramgarh, from where doctors after washing her stomach referred her to Government Medical College and Hospital Jammu for further treatment where she breathed her last. Police has taken cognisance the matter and started investigation.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Pak arts community disappointed over Shabana Azmi, Javed Akhtar cancelling Karachi visit
Pulwama attack: MNS asks music companies to drop Pak singers
Navjot Sidhu shown door from Kapil show
Shabana Azmi, Javed Akhtar cancel Karachi Arts Council event after Pulwama attack
Kangana to direct film on her life, says won’t be a ‘propaganda’
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper