State Times News JAMMU: Two women among four persons on Wednesday consumed poison at different areas of the city. As per the details, Baby, wife of Kuldeep Kumar, resident of Nandpur was found unconscious in her room by her family members and was shifted to hospital for treatment. Risha Devi, wife of Deepak Kumar, resident of Bagh-e-Bahu; Sumit Singh, son of Naresh Singh, resident of Kathua and Sanjiv Sharma, son of Tilak Raj, resident of Billawar also consumed poisonous substance in their respective houses and are under treatment in hospital.
Big B admitted to hospital
Maha polls: Sanjay Dutt backs Aaditya, wishes for his victory
Heart disease deaths rise in India by 34 pc: Dr Bali
I’ll be the happiest girl in the world: Kareena on being Alia’s sister-in-law
Stations along with lifestyle modification reverse CVD burden: Dr Sushil
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper