STATE TIMES NEWS JAMMU: Two persons got injured after a LPG cylinder exploded in Channi area on Friday. As per the details, a LPG cylinder caught fire due to gas leak in a Dossa shop and later exploded resulting in two workers getting injured and were shifted hospital for treatment. The injured have been identified as Dheeraj, son of Karan Singh, resident of Barmin and Mohan Lal, son of Inder, resident of Assam. Police has registered a case for investigation.
Noah Hawley to direct ‘Star Trek 4’ for Paramount
Mrunal Thakur joins Shahid Kapoor in ‘Jersey’
Aamir Khan posts first look from ‘Laal Singh Chaddha’
Lata’s fan collects 7,600 gramophone records of her songs
Katy Perry, Dua Lipa take Mumbai by storm at OnePlus Music Festival
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper