JAMMU: Two persons died
after consuming poison in separate areas here on Wednesday.
As per the details, Pawan Kumar, son of Sita Ram, resident of Sunderbani
consumed poison in his house and was brought to hospital where doctors declared
Tabbasum Rafiq, daughter
of Mohd Rafiq also consumed poison at her house and died in hospital during
Meanwhile, Paramjeet Singh,
resident of R S Pura and Gulshan Kumar, resident of Billawar also consumed
poison at their respective houses and are under treatment in hospital.
Deepika, Ranveer pledge support to PM-CARES
Malaria drug considered for COVID-19 may raise risk of heart problems, scientists say
Shabana Azmi, Hema Malini condemn the attack on doctors in Indore
Lata Mangeshkar, Priyanka, Vicky pledge donations to PM-CARES, CM relief fund
Salman Khan’s nephew Abdullah Khan passes away at 38
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper