STATE TIMES NEWS
NOWSHERA: Two persons who consumed poisonous substance and became unconscious, were shifted to Sub District Hospital Nowshera. Both the patients after providing first aid, were evacuated to Government Medical College Hospital Jammu.
The patients had been identified as Gourav Kumar son of Joginder Kumar resident of Nonial, Nowshera and Rasheeda Bi wife of Mohd Basharat resident of Quila Darhal who consumed poison at their residence and were moved to SDH Nowshera. The police have registered the cases for investigation.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Jeff Bridges to be honoured with Cecil B deMille Award at Golden Globes
Akshay Kumar’s ‘Kesari’ to release on March 21
‘Stree’, ‘Badhaai Ho’ and ‘Andhadhun’ win big at Star Screen Awards
10 mindful tricks to reduce anxiety
ASTROLOGY: WEEKLY PREDICTIONS 16TH –– 22ND DECEMBER 2018
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper