List of council of Ministers in BJP-PDP led government in Jammu & Kashmir
Dr. Nirmal Kumar Singh (Deputy Chief Minister), Power Development and Housing & Urban Development.
Abdul Rehman Veeri — Horticulture and Haj & Auqaf.
Chander Parkash– Industries and Commerce.
Lal Singh –Health & Medical Education and ARI and Trainings
Javaid Mustafa Mir—Revenue
Abdul Haq Khan—Rural Development
Bali Bhagat –Social Welfare, Forest, Ecology and Environment
Sved Basharat Ahmed Bukhari —Law, Justice & Parliamentary affairs and Relief & Rehabilitation.
Sukhnandan Kumar –Public Health Engineering
Choudhary Zulfkar Ali—Consumer Affairs and Public Distribution and Tribal Affairs
Sajad Gani Lone –Science & Technology andAnimal Husbandry
Haseeb A. Drabu –Finance, Labour & Employment
Ghulam Nabi Lone–Agriculture Production.
Syed Mohammad Altaf Bukhari—Public Works, Floriculture and Parks.
Imran Raza Ansari–Information Technology, Technical Education and Youth Services and Sports.
Naeem Akhter —Education.
MINISTERS OF STATE
1. Chering Dorjay– MoS Cooperative (Independent Charge) and MoS Ladakh Affairs.
2. Abdul Majid Padder– Public Health Engineering, Irrigation & Flood Control, Animal Husbandry and Forest.
3. Sunil Kumar Sharma –Public Works (R&B) and Revenue.
4. Mohammad Ashraf Mir—Industries and Commerce, Power Development and Housing & Urban Development.
5. Abdul Ghani Kohli— MoS Transport (Independent Charge), MoS Rural Development and Horticulture.
6. Priya Sethi–Information, Education and Culture
7. Pawan Kumar Gupta—Finance and Information Technology
8. Asiya Naqash — Health, Social Welfare and Transport.
All other departments & subjects not assigned to any of the above Ministers shall remain with the Chief Minister.
‘Marjaavaan’ release postponed to November 22
Doubted if I will ever act again: Suniel Shetty
Shilpa Shetty to be Punit Balana’s showstopper at LFW
‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2’ to hit screens on July 31, 2020
Religion and science don’t have to be divorced: Vidya Balan
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper