STATE TIMES NEWS
SRINAGAR: A Power Development Department (PDD) employee died while repairing a transmission line in Sheeri area of North Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Monday. Reports said that one Mohammad Sultan, who was working as an inspector with PDD, was electrocuted while fixing a fault at Sheeri Receiving Station today morning.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. Sultan had reportedly received 95 percent burn injuries in the incident. A case has been registered at the Police Station Sheeri in this regard, informed official sources.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Shabana Azmi, Javed Akhtar cancel Karachi Arts Council event after Pulwama attack
Kangana to direct film on her life, says won’t be a ‘propaganda’
Aziz Ansari opens up about accusation of sexual misconduct
Quincy Jones makes history with his 28th Grammy win
Was told I only belonged to commercial cinema: Madhuri Dixit Nene
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper