STATE TIMES NEWS SAMBA: A 65 years old woman died after receiving burn injuries at her home in village Khanwal in District Samba on Thursday. As per the details, Gharo Devi, wife of Puran Chand, resident of border village Khanwal received burn injuries under the mysterious circumstances in her room. On hearing her cry, members came to her room and immediately brought her to District Hospital Samba from where doctors referred her to Government Medical College and Hospital Jammu for specialised treatment but she died there. Police has taken cognisance in the matter and started investigation.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Alia Bhatt to star opposite Salman Khan in Bhansali’s ‘Inshallah’
‘PM Narendra Modi’ to now release on April 5
Madhuri Dixit-produced Netflix Marathi film ’15th August’ set for March 29 release
Veteran actor Chinmoy Roy no more
Rural women still unattended amidst rural-urban health divide: Dr Sushil
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper