Srinagar: A minor fire broke out in the compound of a building, which also houses the Regional Passport Office, on the banks of Dal Lake here today.
“A heavy duty generator used as power back up for the Passport Office and Passport Seva Kendra Srinagar caught fire due to some technical snag,” an official of the RPO said.
He said the fire was brought under control within minutes and all the staff members of both the RPO and Passport Seva Kendra were safe.
Making ‘Mission Mangal’ was a big risk: Akshay Kumar
Walkathon held on ‘Healthy Aging, Strong Bones’
‘Sridevi: Girl Woman Superstar’: Penguin announces book on Indian cinema legend
‘Change is inevitable’: Miley addresses split from Liam
Mika Singh’s performance at Karachi wedding sparks outrage
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper