Mumbai: A minor fire today broke out in the basement of the iconic Taj Hotel in South Mumbai.
The fire which broke out in the basement was due to a short circuit and has been contained, the fire brigade said.
Two fire engines were pressed into service, they said.
No casualty reported so far.
Free treatment of Corona
Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson return to US after coronavirus quarantine in Australia
Shah Rukh’s ‘Circus’ returning on DD National
Tackling anxiety effectively key to success, contentment
Broadway star Aaron Tveit tests positive for coronavirus
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper