STATE TIMES NEWS JAMMU: A man was electrocuted to death in Talab Tillo area on Thursday. As per the details, Ramesh Lal, son of Thoru Ram, resident of Bharat Nagar, Poonch House received electric shock as his hand came in contact with live wire. He was shifted to hospital where doctors declared him as brought dead. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
UNICEF ropes in Ayushmann Khurrana to raise voice against child sexual abuse
IFFI announces films for Open Air Screenings
Maharashtra polls: Aamir Khan, Madhuri Dixit cast vote
Polluted air is costing our lives: Dr Sushil
Big B discharged from hospital
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper