State Times News JAMMU: A man was electrocuted to death at Pounichak area on Wednesday. As per the details, Rohit Kumar, son of Des Raj, resident of Surya Vihar, Bohri received electric shock while repairing an electronic appliance. He was brought to GMC hospital where doctors declared him as brought dead.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Taapsee, Tahir to star in Hindi adaptation of German classic ‘Run Lola Run’
Drug abuse poses serious hazard to society: Dr Sushil
Sidharth Shukla wins ‘Bigg Boss 13’
‘Haathi Mere Saathi’ not an easy film to make: Rana Daggubati
Margot Robbie to star opposite Christian Bale in David O Russell’s next
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper