STATE TIMES NEWS
SAMBA: A man died after consuming some poisonous substance under mysterious circumstances at his residence here at Vijaypur on Friday.
The deceased has been identified as Anil Kumar, son of Hem Raj, resident of Ward No. 10 Vijaypur. According to police, Anil during the intervening night of October 5/6 consumed some poisonous substance and became unconscious. Consequently, the family members immediately brought him to Accidental Hospital Vijaypur where doctors declared him as brought dead. The body of the deceased was later shifted to CHC Ramgarh for conducting postmortem.
Acting abroad doesn’t count as work experience in India:Nimrat
SC refuses to modify order allowing release of ‘Padmaavat’
Salman’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan to release on 8000 screens in China
Salman’s ‘Sultan’ wins big at Tehran Intl Sports Film Festival
Aziz Ansari skips SAG Awards amid sexual misconduct claims
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper