STATE TIMES NEWS SAMBA: A line man got injured after he received electric shock while repairing a power line at village Raipar camp area of Samba. According to a report, Chajju Ram, son of Mela Ram resident of village Chinki Chapri Samba received electric shock when he was engaged in repairing a power line. He got injured and was shifted to District Hospital Samba for treatment from first aid he was referred him to Government Medical College and hospital Jammu for further treatment. Police has taken cognizance in the matter and started investigations.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Shilpa Shetty to be Punit Balana’s showstopper at LFW
‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2’ to hit screens on July 31, 2020
Religion and science don’t have to be divorced: Vidya Balan
Making ‘Mission Mangal’ was a big risk: Akshay Kumar
Walkathon held on ‘Healthy Aging, Strong Bones’
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper