STATE TIMES NEWS VIJAYPUR: A housewife was died after consuming poisonous substance under mysterious circumstances at home in village Gagore area of Vijaypur on Monday. According to a report, Sonu (32), wife of Raj Kumar resident of village Gagore Vijaypur, consumed poisonous substance in her house under mysterious circumstances. She was immediately rushed to Emergency Hospital Vijaypur for treatment from where doctors after washing her stomach referred her to Government Medical College and Hospital Jammu for further treatment but she died during the treatment. The body of the deceased was kept in the mortuary room of GMC hospital Jammu for autopsy and later handover to her legal heirs. Police has taken cognisance in the matter and started further investigation.
Aamir Khan posts first look from ‘Laal Singh Chaddha’
Lata’s fan collects 7,600 gramophone records of her songs
Katy Perry, Dua Lipa take Mumbai by storm at OnePlus Music Festival
Lata Mangeshkar doing much better: family spokesperson
‘Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan’ to release in February 2020
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper