STATE TIMES NEWS
UDHAMPUR: A man died after a house located at village Sadhota in Tehsil Panchari in Udhampur caught fire after LPG leakage.
According to a report, a residential house and a Karyana shop belonging to Rishpal Singh son of Jeet Singh of village Sadhota in Tehsil Panchari was gutted fully due to LPG cylinder leakage and reduced to ashes. Before this fire could be been controlled, house and shop got burnt completely. In this incident Rishpal Singh also died. Receiving the information, a police party of Panchari rushed to the spot to take stock of the incident and registered a case for investigation.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Show ‘Padman’ in village schools, hostels: Scientist to Akshay
Aniston and Theroux met ‘one last time’ on Valentine’s Day
PIL in HC claims Padmaavat glorifies Sati
Veteran actor Aparajita Mohanty joins BJP
Ladakhi film makers warn against piracy
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper