DGP Prisons, Dilbag Singh reviewing ongoing works at District Jail Bhadarwah.
STATE TIMES NEWS
BHADARWAH: Dilbag Singh, DGP Prisons on Tuesday reviewed the ongoing construction work of new District Jail, Bhadarwah.
Shabir Ahmed SSP Doda, Rajinder Kumar Additional SP Bhadarwah, Major Ambarish Mehta Officiating Commandant of 4 RR and Brijesh Kumar SDPO Bhaderwah accompanied the DGP Prisons.
During the inspection, the DGP Prisons took stock of the additional security requirement with regard to infrastructure and modern security gadgets. He expressed satisfaction over the quality of work but desire to have the pace of work increased so that the much awaited District Jail Bhadarwah would be completed in a time bound manner. Pertinent to mention here that the construction work of District Jail Bhaderwah was started in 2011 with an estimated cost of Rs 18 crore. About 60 per cent of the work has been completed so far and remaining 40 per cent is expected to be completed in near future.
Later, DGP reviewed the security scenario prevailing in this far flung district.
11 Yoga postures that can help you live a 100 years
ASTROLOGY: Weekly predictions 24TH – 30TH JUNE 2018
KWFF-Children’s films screened
IIFA Rocks: Film industry celebrates cinema with dance, music and fashion, honours stars behind the camera
Fear of losing it all made me appreciate life: Manisha Koirala
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper