STATE TIMES NEWSJAMMU: A six years old boy was electrocuted to death in Miran Sahib area on Tuesday. As per the details, Sonu, son of Surjit Mani, resident of Bihar, presently staying at Miran Sahib received electric shock in his house and was shifted to hospital where doctors declared him as dead on arrival. Police has registered a case and started investigation.
Varun Dhawan to provide free meals to workers and frontline medical staff
Bollywood singer Kanika Kapoor recovers from COVID-19, discharged from hospital
Bollywood producer Karim Morani’s daughter tests positive for coronavirus
Deepika, Ranveer pledge support to PM-CARES
Malaria drug considered for COVID-19 may raise risk of heart problems, scientists say
© 2020 State Times Daily Newspaper