STATE TIMES NEWS SAMBA: A boy consumed poisonous substance under mysterious circumstances at his home in village Kanni Nud in District Samba on Tuesday According the police, Balwant Singh, son of Raghubir Singh, resident of Kanni Nud, District Samba, consumed some poisonous substance under mysterious circumstances at his home and was immediately brought him District Hospital Samba for treatment by his family members. After frost aid, doctors referred him to Government Medical College and Hospital Jammu for specialized treatment. Police has taken cognizance the matter and started investigation.
What is Acute Encephalitis Syndrome?
Cole Sprouse had crush on Jennifer Aniston while working on ‘Friends’
Yoga keeps heart healthy: Dr Sushil
Siddhant Chaturvedi’s next an action film followed by comedy
Kareena Kapoor Khan to star opposite Aamir Khan in ‘Laal Singh Chaddha’
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper