STATE TIMES NEWS
POONCH: A sixteen years old boy, student of 10th Class was electrocuted when he came in contact with a electric wire while playing with other children in village Daraba, Surankote on Friday.
The boy identified as Wasim Malik son of Mohd Shakeel Malik resident of Daraba, Surankote who received electric shock while playing in his native village, became unconscious. He was immediately shifted to Sub District Hospital Surankote where the doctors declared him as brought dead.
The SDPO Surankote Ajay Sharma alongwith SHO reached the spot and after autopsy, handed over the body of the boy to his family members.
UNICEF ropes in Ayushmann Khurrana to raise voice against child sexual abuse
IFFI announces films for Open Air Screenings
Maharashtra polls: Aamir Khan, Madhuri Dixit cast vote
Polluted air is costing our lives: Dr Sushil
Big B discharged from hospital
© 2017 State Times Daily Newspaper